Ribbed Beanie Pattern
Create a plush & cozy ribbed beanie with the Smoke & Slate Ribbed Beanie Pattern! Alternate knit 2, purl 2 while knitting in the round to create this incredibly stretchy ribbing, making the hat perfect for babies and children as it will accommodate a growing head. This pattern includes sizing for baby - adult and the folded brim can be adjusted for a snug fit or more relaxed look.
URL links to custom video and photo instruction are included in the pattern for each step! This project is recommended for intermediate knitters who have experience with the knit and purl stitch.
Click check out for this product and you'll be emailed a digital version of this pattern.
Baby -Comfortably stretches to fit 12"-16" head circumference
Child - Comfortably stretches to fit 16"-20" head circumference
- Adult - Comfortably stretches to fit 20"-24" head circumference
We recommend you purchase The Smoke & Slate Basic Beanie Knit Kit, which includes all materials needed for this pattern.
If you'd like to purchase the materials individually, please see list below along with links, if they're available to purchase from Smoke & Slate.
- Needles (click here to purchase from Smoke & Slate)
- Size US 15 Circular Needles, 40 cm
- Yarn (click here to purchase from Smoke & Slate)
- Baby - 1 x Ball Smoke & Slate Chunky Merino Wool
- Child & Adult - 2 x Balls Smoke & Slate Chunky Merino Wool
- Pom Pom Maker (click here to purchase from Smoke & Slate)
- Embroidery Needle