Jenni Kayne Workshop
1/22/22 Soho, NYC
On January 22, learn to knit at the new Jenni Kayne Home Store on in Soho in NYC.
- Knitting Level: Beginner
- Date: Saturday January 22nd
- Time: 6 - 7 PM
- Location: 125 Greene Street
Reserve your space/knit kit now! At the event, guests will receive their knit kit including all the materials needed to knit a chunky merino wool scarf.
This project is perfect for beginners and knitting instruction will be led by Sarah, owner of Smoke & Slate. Sarah will begin the workshop with an introduction into the basics of knitting - how to make a slip knot, cast on, and the knit stitch. Afterwards, the group will get started on their scarf!
Materials Included in Knit Kit:
- 4 x Balls Merino Wool - Cream, Heather Gray, Midnight Blue or Dusty Rose
- Size 15 Straight Needles
- Custom Pattern
- Embroidery Needle
- Step by Step Video Instruction (for post event)
- Smoke & Slate Project Tote